Department of Mathematics, Kathmandu University has link with various academic and well as non-academic institutions to feature research and study exchange for students and faculties. Following are the indivitual institutions that are linked up with the department:
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi:The purpose of this MOU is to develop academic and educational co-operation on the basic of equality and reciprocity and to promote sustainable partnerships and mutual understanding between the king Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi on the behalf of the Faculty of Science
Scope of Activities:
- Student exchange for research and study.
- Exchange of faculty, staff and research scholars.
- Joint research activities.
- Continuing education programs.
- Organization and participation in seminars, symposia, short-term academic programs and academic meetings.
- Exchange of research and educational materials, publications and acdemic information.
- Technical assistance.
Ncell Pvt. Ltd.The purpose of this MOU is for the period to the students/pupils of the KUSOS to allow them to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in proffessional fields they are considering for career paths.
Objective of Internship Program:The internship is a form of experiment learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a proffessional setting. Internships give employers the opportunities to have new ideas and perspectives on organizational issues while building poor of future talents; and give the students the opportunities to gain and educational in nature.